LuckyInLove said on
You should make sure that you and your body are ready for a baby. Then you should see a gynecologist, obstetrician or a fertility specialist. They can be found at hospitals, clinics, offices, and basically any medical facility in your neighborhood or town. Make the appointment and ask them everything you're anxious to know.
ARMSTRONG said on
If you are looking for help from an expert regarding your chances of getting pregnant, it would be best to see a gynaecologist. You may need to visit your family doctor first in order to get a referral; otherwise you could make the appointment yourself. The gynaecologist would do a thorough check and let you know if there are any fertility issues or any areas of concern with your reproductive system. It is good if you and your partner can both be checked together. Once you have the green light from your gynaecologist, then it should be a matter of course until you fall pregnant, provided you are not taking any contraceptives and you have intercourse regularly, at least three times per week.
Post your answer
- What is the most appropriate age to have a baby?
- I love dating different men. Can you tell me how can I get out of this habit as I am getting married soon?
- What are the signs and symptoms of pregnancy?
- How to stop marital problems during pregnancy?
- What is adultery? Why it is considered to be so wrong?