ARMSTRONG said on
Tying the knot can be a terrifying step to take, but it can also be the start of a long, fruitful and blessed adventure together as husband and wife. As with anything worthwhile in life, you need to be prepared for the normal ups and downs. There may well be some days when it does not feel like a “happy” marriage, and this is perfectly normal. Those challenges will come so that you can learn from each other and you can persevere through your struggles together. Let the problems draw you closer together as you realize that neither one of you is perfect and that is why you are getting married, so that you can be there for each other.
Post your answer
- I accidentally saw him spending quality time with his ex wife.
- Can you suggest some tips that can help me with my marriage problems.
- Can you suggest me some tips on how to handle marriage problems?
- Can you give me some advice for a happy marriage?
- What are some questions that married couples should ask?