ARMSTRONG said on
So you have decided to have a baby – that is great! Of course you know that you should not use any contraceptive measures and will need to have intercourse on the specific days of your cycle when you are fertile. If you are not exactly sure which days these are, it is best to make love as often as possible, at least every second day, or three times per week. Besides this, keep your body as healthy as possible, eating a balanced diet with plenty of fresh vegetables and fruit. Get enough exercise and enough sleep. And don’t drink alcohol, smoke cigarettes or take drugs.
Post your answer
- I accidentally saw him spending quality time with his ex wife.
- Can you suggest some tips that can help me with my marriage problems.
- Can you suggest me some tips on how to handle marriage problems?
- Can you give me some advice for a happy marriage?
- What are some questions that married couples should ask?