ARMSTRONG said on
Perhaps you are not sure how your parents will react to your news. If you think they may not take it well, you may need to be careful how you express yourself. And if you think they will be happy and excited then you can be freer about how you share. News like this is always better to share in person face to face. If you live far away from your parents then maybe you could call them on the telephone or skype, or even write them a letter. The way you phrase your news would depend on your personality, and that of your parents. You might like to say, “I have news for you – soon you will be grandparents!” Or when you greet your father you could say “Hello Grandad!”
Post your answer
- I accidentally saw him spending quality time with his ex wife.
- Can you suggest some tips that can help me with my marriage problems.
- Can you suggest me some tips on how to handle marriage problems?
- Can you give me some advice for a happy marriage?
- What are some questions that married couples should ask?