Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

I have a problem when I came to know that my friend's are dating secretly. How can I ignore this feeling?

Answers (5)

FoxyPanda said on
West45, well, I don’t think you should ignore the feeling. That will probably only make things worse. One of the things you might want to ask yourself is why you have a problem with the situation. Do you think maybe you have feelings for one of your friends? If not, then you might be upset about the deception. And of course that makes a lot of sense. Nobody likes secrets. If you think you can talk to them about it, I would ask them why they didn’t tell you in the first place.
MorninLove said on
Maybe you just don't vibe at the same frequency any more and your paths separated. I have similar stories in my life and I'm happy these people that used to be very close friends left my life.Yes, I was feeling upset for the moment, just like you, and now I'm happy :)
It's good to let go people you nolonger assosiate with :) When you free space in your life, new quality people come to fill it :) Stay open for the new friends comming your way!
ARMSTRONG said on
It can be a shock when you know someone well and then you find out something you never expected about them. It can also be hurtful to realize that for whatever reason they chose not to tell you. These feelings are real and it is best not to ignore them but rather to acknowledge and process them. Have a good look at why you are feeling the way you do. If you are able to talk it through with your friends you can explain to them how their behaviour has affected you. But if not, then talk to someone you trust who is in an objective position. Then you will be able to lay the matter to rest, and get on with your own life.
Crispy said on
If I knew my friends were dating secretly, the only way I could ignore the feeling is to let it go. I would have to tell myself that it isn't any of my business and that my friends are free to do what they want. I have every confidence that my friends will tell me when they are ready.
PrettyMe said on
Wish them well :) Any other action will increase your pain.. They already made their choice! Accept it and move on, don't ask for any explanations, forgive and continue walking on your path.
Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Post your answer