ARMSTRONG said on
They say you must choose your battles and this is very true. Some things are just not worth fighting over. When you find yourself feeling irritated about something small your spouse has said or done, ask yourself the question, “Is this more important than our relationship?” As you get to know each other more and more, you will learn what those “triggers” are, and the steps you can take to avoid unnecessary fights. For example, when your wife has not slept well or when she is having her monthly cycle, please be kind and gentle and don’t expect her to take on extra pressure. And if your husband has a stressful situation at work, be patient and understanding and give him a loving back and neck massage.
Post your answer
- I accidentally saw him spending quality time with his ex wife.
- Can you suggest some tips that can help me with my marriage problems.
- Can you suggest me some tips on how to handle marriage problems?
- Can you give me some advice for a happy marriage?
- What are some questions that married couples should ask?