Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

I am getting married soon. Need some tips for marriage.

Answers (3)

ARMSTRONG said on
Getting married means starting a new life andv adventure together. You can think of every day or every moment together as
representing a brick or a building block. Day by day, moment by moment you are building some kind of dwelling place in which you can both live. Just as you are setting up a physical home together, so you are building a non-physical, but nevertheless very real place called your relationship. Over time as you carefully make your marriage relationship your priority, you will have a strong, safe and peaceful place to live. Make every conversation count, don’t let arguments and differences go unsettled – sort them out, forgive and keep growing closer and closer. Most of all, be kind, gentle and patient with each other.
SimonSays said on
I think men are a little easier to please than women. A man usually just wants a woman who will make him a hot meal, make love to him, and say thank you for the things that he does. Women want someone to talk to, someone who will listen to them, someone who will be affectionate, and kind.
SimplyBeing said on
Congratulations! I recently got married myself, but have experienced more during the last two years with my fiance than some people experience in their whole lives as a couple! Everything from loss of jobs, family quarrels, living in separate countries and so on.

One of my tips would be for each person to find something that genuinely brings them peace and happiness and try to make that a daily practice. I meditate several times per day, this helps me deal with all the stress. My husband gets lost in one of his favorite shows.

You absolutely need to face your problems together and do it head-on, but having some quality time with yourself could help put you in the right frame of mind to do that.
Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Post your answer