ARMSTRONG said on
A good starting point would be to visit your family doctor or gynaecologist for a check up to make sure there are no health concerns. They may recommend a course of vitamins or supplements to enhance your chances of getting pregnant sooner. Taking care of your body is paramount in that you should eat healthy foods, drink plenty of water, get enough exercise and sleep, and try to avoid stress as much as possible. Of course you would need to make love as often as possible, at least three times per week and in due course you can look forward to the happy news that you are pregnant.
Post your answer
- What is the most appropriate age to have a baby?
- I love dating different men. Can you tell me how can I get out of this habit as I am getting married soon?
- What are the signs and symptoms of pregnancy?
- How to stop marital problems during pregnancy?
- What is adultery? Why it is considered to be so wrong?