ARMSTRONG said on
This is a good question and it is great that you are taking time to prepare yourself mentally for the arrival of a very important little person into the world and into your life. It is helpful to read as many baby books as you can so that you know what you can expect in terms of the pregnancy, birth and then care of the newborn. If you and your spouse are both agreed on the timing and on your desire to start a family, then your baby will be off to a good start, knowing that it is accepted and wanted. If you have any unresolved issues with your own parents it might be good to make peace with them, and get some counselling before you become a parent yourself.
Post your answer
- I am looking for a friend. Can you tell me where I can make friends online?
- I did recently marry but for some office work i have to leave city for one month. Please guide how to keep her happy ?
- How to cheer my wife's mood when she is unhappy?
- Why marriage is the only option for a single mother?
- How can I assure my husband that I am happy to be with him?