Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

In what ways my husband can help me in conceiving a baby?

Answers (3)

LuckyInLove said on
First off your husband should probably check his sperm motility rate. That'll give you some information as to how healthy his sperm is. He can take supplement prescribed by a doctor to help if need be. I'm not a professional but I'd think that the nearer he releases the sperm, the more likely the chances of them getting to the egg.
DUNCAN said on
When it comes to the miracle of conception and childbirth, there are still many mysteries.  Science has yet to come up with hard proof of any sexual positions, foods, or activities during or after coitus that affect conception outcomes.  The best thing your husband can do is help you to keep track of your ovulation calendar, and to support you in every way possible while enjoying the fun in making a baby.
honey89 said on
Speaking of phone tracking software, I think of SpyToApp. It is one very good application. SpyToApp allows positioning, monitoring functions on the phone. I am using it to track my son, I see clearly brought efficiency. By SpyToApp I can better manage the children.

Download FREE and use trial 48h FULL features at: SpyToApp.COM

- Track mobile phone GPS location.

- Spy SMS text messages remotely.

- Track Call history and Spy Call Recording.

- Track whatsapp messages without rooting.

- Hack facebook messages, viber chats, yahoo messenger.

- Track Line messages and BBM messages.

- Read phone contact and Track Internet Browsing History.

- See All Photos Captured.

- 100% Undetectable and Free Update.
Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Post your answer