Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

I need some ideas for wedding gifts. Please help.

Answers (3)

322gary said on
SIMSRT, I think the types of gifts you give depends on the age of the couple and whether or not they have been living together already. People who have been living together maybe don’t need the usual small appliances like blenders and towels, but couples who weren’t living together probably really do need all of those little things to start their new life together.
JBobbitt said on
Blenders, crockpots, microwaves and toasters are common for kitchen; matching towels, washcloths and cups/soap holders are common for bathroom; and sheets, shams, pillow cases, dust skirts, and curtains are all common for bedrooms.

I would just stay away from getting the couple anything that involves decorating since you probably don't know the style that their home will be in, so no artwork or picture frames, in my opinion.
DUNCAN said on
It can be daunting trying to come up with the perfect gift for your bride or groom- to-be; you want it to  be thoughtful and special.  Try to stay away from those cliché domestic items (unless you have a good rationale for something specific). Start brainstorming for something that incorporates his interests, hobbies, or passions– you might just go out window shopping and see if something catches your eye; even if you leave with some new ideas, you have made progress.

Do you know anybody with a special skill or craft?  Sometimes handmade gifts by a mutual friend for hire can go a long way – these gifts are memorable and also save you time and pressure.
Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Post your answer