Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

I am looking for a marriage pyschologist that can help me in coping with stress. Please help.

Answers (2)

LoveCoach said on
What exactly are you stressing about?  What are you doing now to try to cope with it?  I am a Relationship Expert specializing in Strategic Intervention.  This means I come in, identify the issues, we break those patterns causing the issues, and rebuild some new coping mechanisms that empower you to live a life filled with Gratitude, Abundance, and Passion in every aspect of your life!
PETTY34 said on
Some psychologists specialize in special modalities of therapy aimed at reducing stress or anxiety.     Hypnosis, brain spotting, the M-wave, and visualization, are methods of cognitive behavioral therapy that can help reduce anxiety or stress by changing how the brain responds to stimulation.  An example is a type of cognitive behavioral therapy that is often used in the treatment of irrational fears.  In an oversimplified description, this therapy is applied by exposing the individual to the idea or presence of the issue they fear in small doses, slowly increasing the exposure so that the individual is essentially desensitized to it.

You can seek out a therapist with a specialization in stress management, Desensitization therapy, meditation, Rapid Eye movement, and similar tools.  If you haven’t identified the problem, or don’t have the clinical terminology to label it, don’t worry; receptionists or assistants that work within these clinics are usually quite helpful and can help you choose by talking with you, and asking you to describe what’s happening.
Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Post your answer