Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Please tell me some of the books that can help me with marriage problems.

Answers (2)

BYRD54 said on
There are a variety of books that help with marriage problems that should be tailored to your specific issues and contexts. Some of the most helpful titles include:

1.      After the Affair – Janis Spring

2.      Should I Stay or Should I Go?: A Guide to Knowing if Your Relationship Can--and Should--be Saved Paperback  – Lundy Bancroft

3.      Divorce & Money: How to Make the Best Financial Decisions During Divorce - Violet Woodhouse

4.      The No-Fight Divorce Book Kindle Edition  - by Brette Sember JD
PETTY34 said on
A couple of self-help reads include the classics Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus, by John Gray, and The 5 Love Languages by Gary D. Chapman.  These readings, like most of their kind, are focused on communication – that’s because communication problems are at the helm of most marital conflict; and, where other issues exist, positive communication can resolve them. Some other recommended titles include, How to Improve your Marriage without Talking about It by Dr. Pat Love and Dr. Steven Stosny; this book helps us to understand the ways in which gender differences contribute to marital disturbance, and Receiving Love by Harville Hendrix, PhD and Helen Lakelly Hunt, examines self-deprecation and discusses what personal issues may be blocking you from fully receiving love from your partner. There are hundreds of affordable self-help books available on Amazon.com; one should try using specific search terms if they are looking for literature that addresses a specific problem.
Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Post your answer