Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

My marriage is in trouble and I am determined to save it. Need some advice.

Answers (5)

LoveCoach said on
How is it in trouble?
MITCHELL said on
If you are determined, then you will be able to save it. You and your partner just need to be on the same page regarding this. A small change in attitudes, making positive gestures and showing love & concern can make all the difference! You will drastically improve your marriage!
SweetSeptember said on
You need to be more specific in order to recieve a good advice that you can use :)
BYRD54 said on
If your marriage is in trouble, recognize that you will need to enlist the help of caring professionals to help you through the malaise. Seeking an experienced, competent counselor is always the first, best step. A counselor will help you and your partner address the unresolved issues that continue to plague the marriage bond. This process, while painful and lengthy times, is a must because of the insight the counselor brings to the table. Also, recognize that BOTH partners contribute to the marriage trouble.
PrettyMe said on
I agree completely with BYRD54, an experienced marriage conselor is what you need to find first. Ask for reccomendations in your community or search on the net and check online reputation before you make an appointment.
Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Post your answer