Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Recently I flirted with a woman but now I am feeling guilty about it. How to cope with this feeling?

Answers (4)

JoshKim said on
If you're feeling guilty because you have a significant other, the best way to free yourself from guilt is to admit what you did. When your partner knows, there will be no reason for it to haunt you any longer.
MCNEIL5 said on
We are genetically wired to be attracted to other human beings. Even the most faithful ones among us will occasionally succumb to the temptation to flirt with another person. Go easy on yourself, friend. If you are single person, you may want to see if the “connection” is reciprocal. If you are in a committed relationship, remind yourself of the commitments you made to your significant other. Guilt helps us maintain personal responsibility. Too much guilt, however, is paralyzing.
christoph345 said on
I'm guessing you're guilty because you are either attached to someone or full-fledged married. It's good that you're feeling guilty, because that's an important self-realisation that you might have taken things a little too far.

I only believe that there are 2 types of flirting - there is the friendly kind where you do it to boost another person's self-esteem or maybe even yours (because you want to know that you are still attractive). Friendly flirting has boundaries and knows when to stop.

Then there is the kind of flirting where you have the intention to take things further with another woman. If this is the case, I urge you to consider your relationship status before you indulge yourself further. In this case, you might want to consider being single to engage in serial flirting habits.
anthonyjones said on
If the woman or you are married, then stop right there! There is no point in continuing this as further action could lead to broken hearts and a complicated mess. You can feel guilty for a while, but do not keep thinking about it, as it might trigger you to do something not in your favour.
Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Post your answer