Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

I need break up help in my relationship. Will it help me in staying happy further?

Answers (2)

MCNEIL5 said on
If your relationship has become a centerpiece of anguish and pain, it may be entirely appropriate to end the relationship. In some cases, relationships have become so enmeshed in co-dependency that partners are unable to distinguish their happiness from their partner’s. When your mantra becomes, “I’ll do anything for my partner,” you probably have already reached the place where you are rejecting yourself. Again, loving yourself is a prerequisite to having the capacity to truly love a partner. Step away, breathe, and begin anew.
Tigger said on
There is no easy way to break up. It is going to be traumatic and hurtful. But leaving it will not make it easier so if you have decided to do it, do it as soon as possible. Some relationships cannot be fixed. Once it is doe .work on sorting out your own issues and building yourself up. You need to restore yourself for your own ske. Only then can you think about future happy relationships.
Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Post your answer