LoveCoach said on
Why are you unhappy? The problem with moving out of the relationship is you take you with you. If you are unhappy, chances are, there are underlying issues that are not going to go away by divorcing. I work with couples all of the time that tell me they just aren't happy anymore, and every single time we work on the underlying issues, bring back the love and passion, and they are happier than they ever were before! If this sounds good to you, I would be happy to have a conversation to discuss this further.
MCNEIL5 said on
If you are unhappy in a marriage seek counsel from trusted friends and family therapists. Because of the assets, liabilities, and emotional weightiness involved in leaving a marriage, it is advisable to have a plan in place before making the move. Where will you leave? Who will handle issues with the children? What do you do about stuff and debts? It is so important to have a plan in place. That said, emotional and physical abuse cannot be tolerated. If it costs your mental or physical health or you are in trouble, leave immediately.
Post your answer
- What questions to answer before getting married?
- Is it true that after marriage love ends and married couples seek other relationships?
- Why long distnace relationships are so short lived?
- Does break up help in moving ahead in life?
- Love, relationships and even marriages - why are they all so complicated?