Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

I have been unhappily married for some time. How to end my marriage with ease?

Answers (2)

HANEY5 said on
If you have been unhappy for some time, you can assume that your loved-one has worked through unhappiness, too. Inasmuch, it is important to talk to your partner about the heaviness of your feelings and see if you both can agree to step away from the marriage in a graceful way.  If this is the case, you may be able to settle a lot of the dissolution issues without spending a massive amount of time and money on an attorney. Further, you may be able to consult with a professional mediator.
Pepper said on
Even if you ahve been unhappy for some time, you msut realise that ending a marrigae feels like having a part of you ripped away. I nded my marriage after 20 years, after trying everything I knew to fix it. I sat my husband down, and calmly told him that I had reahed a deision after much thought, and that it was non-negotiable. I wish I could tell you that it was easy, but it is not. But making the decision is the hardst part. And my father offered good advice - never say or do nything that you will be ashamed to remember.
Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Post your answer