Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

I am spying on my crush on facebook. How do I know that he is married or not?

Answers (4)

SweetSeptember said on
What does his relationship status show? That's the most simple way :) If you are not able to see the relationship status, check the pictures he is tagged in or ask a common friend you trust :)
Christie said on
The most obvious way to know if someone is married or in a relationship on facebook is to check their relationship status. If it doesn't say, you can always search through his public pictures to see if he's uploaded pictures of him and his lady or him at his wedding. Make sure you look at his ring finger to see if there's anything there. If there isn't any sign of him being married from those pictures, you can look at the pictures that he's been tagged in. That should be able to help you.
HANEY5 said on
If a potential love interest does not reveal her marital status on Facebook, you have two options. 1. You can message the crush and ask directly about marital status. 2. You can make an assumption and “let the cards fall as they will.” It is inappropriate to continue to spy on a crush. Even though Facebook is a public venue, constantly spying on a potential crush is gross and unethical. Would you be happy to discover that someone was constantly spying on you?
LovelyDay said on
If the relationship status is not shown and the profile is not public, check your friends in common and see if there is a trusted one to ask.
Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Post your answer