Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

I am not happy with my married life. I want a divorce what shoud I do next?

Answers (6)

Anny777 said on
Maybe you shall talk to a marrige consultant first. Discuss all the issues in your relationship that make you unhappy and search for a way to fix them. Then talk with your spouse about the way you feel and the things you are not happy with in your merriage. If these two steps don't help and you still want a divorce, find yourself a good lawyer.
Christie said on
Before you decide that you want to go through the long and often painful process of a divorce, make sure that it is what you really want. Make sure that you have tried avery possible thing to try to make your marriage work. Only then would I recommend you to go trhough with the process. The first step would be to get yourself some legal counsel. He or she will be able to explain the technicalities from there.
CUEVAS said on
Before you seek a divorce, make sure you and your partner have exhausted all efforts at reconciliation and renewal. Clearly, counseling should be your first stop before the attorney’s office. That said, if an attorney is needed, make sure you retain one that is skilled in the ways of family law litigation. An attorney will explain your area’s divorce laws, and will help you determine which options are best for you and your particular situation. As stated in numerous other places, conversation with a therapist is advised at all points during the course of a divorce proceeding.
christoph345 said on
Perhaps you are saying this out of anger and spite. Take time to cool down first to discuss any  make a rational decision before jumping into any big changes. Seek the opinions of others to get an objective look at the situation. From there, decide on the next best course of action based on what you have gathered. It might seem long and tedious, but it might stop us from making rash decisions that we regret, or help us be more firm in our decision for change.
itshazyhere said on
Yes, seeking a counsellor can do wonders for providing guidance on your marriage. But also, communicate effectively with your husband on what his opinions on the situation are. Oftentimes, problems might arise due to mere miscommunication, so taking a last resort as the first measure might prove more detrimental than helpful.
LovelyDay said on
Take time to cool down the emotions and look at the big picture again. When you feel calm enough, talk to a friend first, then talk with your spouse. Try to heal the situation, search for marriage counselor's help. If your marriage is damaged beyond the point that could be fixed.. you can make the first steps to divorce.
Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Post your answer