Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Why do men cheat in most cases?

Answers (8)

InLoveWithLove said on
If you were to ask them, they'd probably say that they don't know why they cheated, that they were drunk, they weren't think and a host of other excuses. I belive that men cheat because they're insecure. Their girlfriend or spoud could give them the world and they'd still cheat. Their insecurities make them feel like they need to prove themselves and go after other women,
Amy508 said on
Men cheat because of their egos. They need to prove to themsleves that they can get another woman into bed, even though they have one already. Sometimes their partner could be the most beautiful woman, she cooks for him, she cleans, does his laundry, takes care of his kids, does everything he could want in the bedroom and he'd still cheat because of his ego.
Anny777 said on
Men cheat because they can :) I believe it's up to the person but the usual explanation is "it just happened".
TheDetailedDiva said on
I think in most cases men cheat because they have been neglected or ignored at home. I know that’s a really hard thing for some women to hear, and I’m not at all saying this excuses the man’s behavior, I just think maybe it explains it. I think it’s very easy for the woman to forget she’s a mother AND a wife. 
msatki said on
The reasons can vary from just the want of a different touch or to perform certain acts that cannot be done with their current relationship partner, or the reason could be spiritual or emotional, where a sense of real intimacy is lacking. Every man is different, and we can't put them all in one general category, in the same way that all women are different. There is no one reason or one answer.
CUEVAS said on
While there are a variety of reasons men cheat, most of the reasons can be traced to unmet ego needs. Because of issues in the man’s family of origin, the unfaithful partner may not have well-developed empathy or self-esteem. In the existing partnership, a man (or woman) with unmet psychological or emotional needs may stray from the marriage to have these needs met. In all cases of infidelity, individual and couple’s counseling is a priority.
LovelyDay said on
Men cheat because they are not valued at home, wife doesn't want to have sex or looks far different from the lovely girl she was when they were dating. Yes, lots of women neglect their look after marriage and men did not married the house wife but the lover in you.When the lover is gone they search a new one outside the marriage.
tomalter said on
There is no answer for this question, but yes it's true. May be men are priveleged of not being controlled by somebody and can do whatvever they want. Though, that's not correct but not all men are the same. We tend to blame men always, but let me tell you that women are no less. Cases of infidelity are not restricted to men only. Few men have rovering eyes who are not satisfied with one woman and look for pleasure. So, beware of them or if your husband is like that then take some action. 
Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Post your answer