Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

What is marriage counseling? How is it different from couple's therapy?

Answers (2)

LoveCoach said on
The first question I always ask couples or even one partner when they come to me is what is the issue that is leading you to seek help?  I am a Relationship Expert and in my consulting, I get to the root of any issues through techniques in Strategic Intervention.  Instead of spending weeks or months talking about issues from the past or even current issues, we, in a short 2 hour session, get to the root of the issues, break the patterns, and build new bridges for the couple to enjoy their marital life together including trust, intimacy, passion, and increased love and understanding.  I would love to have a conversation with you about this strategy, if you would like.
CUEVAS said on
Marriage counseling tends to deal with acute issues confronting a couple. Abuse, infidelity, and the like are the types of issues confronted in marriage counseling. Couple’s therapy, on the other hand, is focused on providing couples with the tools they will need to cope with the stressors associated with marriage bond. Simply put, folks in trouble seek marriage counseling, while healthy couples interested in strengthening the marriage seek couple’s therapy.
Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Post your answer