First off, don’t be ashamed. I made this mistake in my second marriage.
Secondly, marriage isn’t for everyone. Hence, I made that mistake four times.
Thirdly, it sounds like you all married under false pretenses.
Maybe you can learn to work things out, but if it’s not meant to be don’t force it.
Sounds like you all are a young couple. My daughter made the same mistake with her husband and I told her to stick out her marriage. I’m old school. Marriage is for eternity. Not for a convenience. Try some marriage counseling and learn how to communicate better. So many young couples lack communication skills. As a professional counselor, people are afraid or lack the communication skills to clearly communicate with each other and not at each other. There is a difference from having a conversation with your mate and talking at your mate.
I wish you all the best!
Post your answer
- What questions to answer before getting married?
- Is it true that after marriage love ends and married couples seek other relationships?
- Why long distnace relationships are so short lived?
- Does break up help in moving ahead in life?
- Love, relationships and even marriages - why are they all so complicated?