Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

I need relationship advice as I do not want to break up.

Answers (5)

Walcott said on
First, get to the bottom of what is causing the discord. Dig deep and search inside to discover how you are contributing and then take full ownership and responsibility for your part with your partner. Then, provide him or her with completely open, nonjudgmental, comfortable, and safe space to air out whatever he or she needs to. And then, share in dialog and get help and input from really good friends. If that doesn’t work, move on to the next step and seek help from a professional that is trained and well-respected in the field.
tobygirl said on
A positive point is that you want to work on your relationship instead of just giving up on it. If you can discuss things with your partner, then do so. Otherwise get help from a counsellor, pastor or social worker. If both parties are willing to try, the problems can be resolved.
LindaL said on
Ask yourself first "Is this relationship making me a better, shining person or it drags all my energy?" The first kind is worth saving. The second - maybe you need to save yourself from it.. It is all about you at first. A happy soul can spread happiness around :) Be more specific about your relationship and the situation it is in that needs help, so people here could give you useful advices :)
LovelyDay said on
Be authentic and let him see you. If he likes you - be happy, if not - it's ok. Any fake mask you wear to please him drags your energy and mislead him that you are somebody else and also misleads you that he likes you. As simple as that :) Good luck!
tomalter said on
That's really good that you do not want to give up so easily on your relationship. Falling in love is easy but at the same time your relationship goes through endless rough patches that may test your patience and you feel shattered from within. But be sure about one thing that to make a hollow relationship survive is not easy. Rather, later on it can take off your attention from work or even effect your health in some cases. Talk to your partner to discuss things in order to survive your relationship in different stages. So, please find a solution.  
Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Post your answer