Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

How helpful is online premarital counseling?

Answers (3)

kleonrose said on
I'd say that it can be a bit helpful because it'll at least give you an idea as to how to handle certain issues that may arise. I would say to make sure that the source of this information be from a recognized and respected professional. Some people also believe that speaking to a priest or minister is very helpful, so you may be able to find some websites that offer that kind of service.
Charlize said on
It can definietly help! Having the tools to deal with problems before they arise is a huge benefit! You will be able to squash arguments or disagreements quickly, leading to a happier and less argumentative marriage. I would recommend premarital counseling to any and everyone.
Walcott said on
Online premarital counseling could be very beneficial if you put your full hearts into it. Both partners must be really invested and committed. They must be willing to take the risk of really putting themselves out there in completely honest and open vulnerability. If that can be done then it could perhaps be as great as in-person sessions. Just make sure whoever you get help from is trained and knows what they are doing. nThat is the most important thing. If the counselor isn’t qualified you may end up in more trouble than where you started because the techniques will not be too helpful in and of themselves.
Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Post your answer