Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

How can I avail free counseling for couples?

Answers (3)

RollerCoasterRide said on
At my job they have a special center for helping employees reach a work-life balance. They give tips on how to handle things like stress and taking care of older family members, and a bunch of other issues. They allow my husband to come to these sessions too. Actually any family member. Maybe your job has a similar program.
Tucker said on
Some clinics and centers offer free counseling for couples but the service can be very difficult to find. It should be more readily available though, given the divorce rate and the amount of children effected by separations and failed marriages. Ways of attempting to seek free counseling services include researching all the free clinics in your area and calling counselors who offer a sliding scale to see what they may be able to offer in terms of cost reduction. Another idea is to see if one counselor may be willing to do a barter in exchange for another service with you. The next closest thing is to find friends willing to help and give you advice, but it would not be counseling.
MayaPhD said on
One way to obtain free counseling is from your spiritual leader whether it's your rabbi or your pastor.  They can help you obtain free and sponsored counseling. Another way is to contact your school and see if they can recommend free counseling sources.  You may want to ask your friends, family and neighbors if they have suggestions as well.  Counseling is vital and there is no need to feel embarrassed to ask for assistance in strengthening yourself and/or your relationships.
Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Post your answer