Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

My husband must be planning a surprise for our anniversary. What are the best anniversary gifts for him?

Answers (3)

Oceanlover said on
You're anniversary gift to your husband doesn't have to include you. If this isn't a problem for him, send him on an adventure featuring something that he loves doing, such as a golf or fishing trip. If you do want to be a part of it, arrange for a get away for the two of you where he can still indulge in his favorite pastimes.
Charlize said on
I'd definitely say a weekend getaway to a hotel where he can take part in some of his favorite activities while still spending time with you is possible. I'd also suggest an activity or something pertaining to a shared interest that the two of you have. You could even visit or re-enact a memorable time in your relationship.
Stanton said on
By now you would know what kind of person your husband is and what is his love language. Is he a person who enjoys giving and receiving lavish gifts? If so, you know the kind of hobbies or pursuits he likes – golf clubs, books, fishing? Or would he rather spend the time sharing a special experience with you, like a concert of his favorite band or a comedy show. Maybe a quiet candlelit meal at home in which you have lovingly prepared all the dishes he enjoys. You could make him a beautiful card and write a poem (or prose) in which you describe all the aspects which you appreciate about your husband, and highlight some of the special memories you have made together over the years.
Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Post your answer