Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Looking for unique anniversary gift ideas. Please suggest.

Answers (3)

Rycroft said on
Anniversary gifts can be as unique as the individuals who give or receive them. The best gifts are those which have some personal significance, or which evoke a positive emotion because they trigger happy memories of some shared experience. For example, if you spent your honeymoon in Mauritius, then an anniversary gift with a Mauritian theme would be a beautiful reminder of that special time. Perhaps you could also follow up the gift with a lovely meal at a Mauritian Restaurant. The number of years is also significant, for example if it is the fifth anniversary, then you could arrange for five different people to come and deliver a message and small gift to your beloved at different times throughout the day.
TheDetailedDiva said on
I love this! I think anytime you go out of your way to do something unique, the receiver of your gift will instantly know how much care and thought you put into it and so will be happy and grateful no matter what it is. One year I collected sand and shells from the different trips we took and layered them into a clear glass vase. On the vase I used a label maker to put the name of the place for each layer. It looked really nice and I think my husband liked it. He still has it in his office.
USCMiguel said on
A great anniversary idea is to travel.

Make it seem unexpectedly but surprise your significant other by preparing well. Obviously you can’t schedule a vacation for them but there no excuse for planning a good weekend getaway.

Let them know you’re going out to dinner Friday night. They’ll dress comfortably and you’ll already have a suitcase in the trunk of the car with the essentials, plus a couple changes of clothes and footwear for any occasion. Drive in the direction of whatever city it is you’re going. Here in southern California that could easily be Las Vegas, Nevada, San Francisco, San Diego, or Santa Barbara. Just keep saying you’re almost to the restaurant until you can’t lie anymore and reveal the big surprise.

Explain how you already have the hotel room booked for the weekend and have the day planned out seeing the town.

Exploring as a couple is an amazing anniversary as you not only celebrate the history of your relationship but you also make new history in a place you’ve never shared before.

It’s the perfect anniversary gift because it keeps on giving. It involves travelling, trying new food, new places, and making priceless memories.
Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Post your answer