Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

How do I get pregnant after taking strict precautions?

Answers (3)

kleonrose said on
I would say to consult a medical professional. Only they can give you their expert opinions and run tests to see how best you should go about trying to have a baby. I would advise you to stay away from any kind of back door drugs or vitamins that are rumored to work but have not yet been approved by the FDA.
Charlize said on
I agree with kleonrose. A doctor is the best and most well equipped person to help with anything fertility based.In the meantime, just relax and have some fun trying to get pregnant. You and your partner can use this time to become closer sexually and if a baby comes out of it, then even better for the tow of you. Try not to become to consumed with the end goal. It could ruin all the fun.
Rycroft said on
If you have been taking strict contraceptive precautions for some time, then it is probably best to go for a checkup with your doctor or gynecologist to make sure that all is well with your reproductive system. Your doctor may suggest a course of vitamins or supplements to boost your body’s well being and health, thus improving your chances of getting pregnant as soon as possible. It is important to give your body time to adjust to the hormonal changes. Don’t be impatient to get pregnant. Just relax and enjoy your love life, and look forward and prepare yourself mentally and emotionally for the happy news when you will get pregnant, all in good time.
Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Post your answer