Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

What is the most appropriate age to have a baby?

Answers (7)

InLoveWithLove said on
Firstly, you need to be financially and emotionally prepared before you have a child. With that said, the best ages would be bwteen 25 and 39 years old. The earlier the better (but make sure that you're ready for the committment that comes with having a baby). Women have eggs their entire lifes, the longer we wait, the less eggs that we have and the older the eggs get. Tha's why it's best to have a child as soon as you're prepared.
Amy508 said on
You should have babies whenever you feel like you are ready to have a child. Don't feel pressured by your parents, family or significant other. You are the one who should choose when you are ready. To add to that, make sure that not only are you emotionally ready but financially as well. Bbaies tend to be very expensive.
Rycroft said on
The most appropriate age to have a baby is when both husband and wife feel ready to embark on the adventure of parenthood. Physically, a woman’s body is usually at her prime in the late teens and twenties, and generally speaking it is best to have your babies while you are young. That way you are still fairly young when they are grown up and hopefully able to enjoy your grandchildren at a younger age too. Most people believe it is not advisable to have a baby after the age of forty, however there are always exceptions. Ultimately it is a decision that each couple needs to make for themselves.
TheDetailedDiva said on
Generally speaking, I would say your late 20s and early 30s are a good time to have children, but it depends on other things besides age as well. I don’t think you should ever have children if you can’t really afford them. I know none of us thinks we can afford them lol but I mean in the sense that you should be able to (at least) provide for their basic needs without the help of others.
msatki said on
The ideal age to have children would be in the late 20's to early 30's, where the couple is young and energetic enough to be a big part in the raising of the child.  This is not to say that beyond that range wouldn't work, but in the early 20's, the couple may be in school, starting a career and maybe just needs to be doing a little more living before having to settle down to having a child and beyond that range, the couple may not have the energy or have just gotten accustomed to a lifestyle of being child free and the change may be tough to handle.
christoph345 said on
There is no set age for this, but as our fellow members have mentioned, it is more of a maturity of mindset and financial stability that determines the right time for having a child. Some factors to consider include that fact that it can be difficult to conceive healthily at an older age, and that younger people might not have the maturity or life experience to raise a child properly.
angelicarose said on
I think from late 20s to mid 30s are a good age to start with. It is during this time that we are perhaps a little more financially stable while still having the energy to take care of tireless young babies or toddlers. While mentally people at this age might still not have matured, it can be assumed that they have gone through a considerable amount of life experience and learned some valuable lessons.
Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Post your answer