Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Does asking relationship questions improve compatibility?

Answers (4)

Ridgeway said on
The more you can know about each other, the better your relationship will be. By asking relationship questions you will be able to discover how your partner thinks and feels about important issues. This will give you a clearer picture of their personality type and they in turn will discover what you are like. Compatibility comes as each one realizes what makes the other one feel loved, accepted and cared for, or what makes them feel rejected and offended. If these discoveries are pleasing and manageable to you, then there is a good chance that you will be compatible, as you chose to esteem the other more highly that yourself.
RollerCoasterRide said on
The checkout stand at the grocery store usually has a bunch of magazines. Some of these magazines have relationship quizzes or questions. I think they’re usually fun. I don’t know if they improve compatibility really, but I do think it’s a fun thing you can share with your partner.
Christie said on
Yes they do! Well it at leasts helps you know what degree of compatibilty exists between you and your mate or potential mate. Don't take these questions too seriously unless the person you're asking the questions happens to be your mate. Then you'll know how compatible you are, and if you guys can compromise (which does imporve compatibility).
MayaPhD said on
Asking questions is one of the best ways to improve compatibility.  It shows us how our partner thinks about different issues.  Asking questions can foster communication between partners and is an effective way to understand one another.   That, alone, improves compatibility since communication is vital to the survival of any relationship.
Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Post your answer