Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Do men need more divorce counseling than women?

Answers (3)

kleonrose said on
I don't think so. Women tend to be more emotional than men, so I believe that they're the ones who'll need more counseling. And I also think that women tend to be much more open to counseling than men to begin with, so they may be the ones who will utilize it.
Oceanlover said on
I believe that both parties should get counseling after a dvorce because it is not a easy process to endure. But although kleonrose has a point, I believe that it is because of this reason that men need more counseling. They need to let their feelings out instead of holding it all in and possibly having a breakdown when it becomes too much to handle.
Ridgeway said on
Divorce is a traumatic experience for every individual, whether man or woman. Both men and women need divorce counseling, and how much of it will depend on the unique circumstances and the extent to which each person has suffered. Women tend to be able to express their feelings more freely than men, and women usually have the support and help of other women who come around them during stressful times. Men on the other hand sometimes feel the pressure of society to appear “strong” at all times, and find it hard to admit, even to friends when they are struggling. Therefore, counseling can be of great benefit to both men and women when they seek help in this avenue.
Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Post your answer