Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

My spouse and me stay apart because of work.Can you help my marriage from falling apart?

Answers (3)

InLoveWithLove said on
Find some time to reconnect with each other. If that doesn't work, one of you may have to move or leave your jobs to help save the marriage. Before you do that though, be sure that it is really what you want. You could end up resenting your spouse if you leave a good job to be with them.
Charlize said on
One of you needs to make the move to be with the other. See if your current job is able to move you to a location closer to your spouse. If that doesnt work, look for vacancies in the area based on your current occupation. Or consider starting your own business if you guys are both fianncially stable. If your marriage means that much to you, go be with your spouse.
Ridgeway said on
Long-distance relationships can put a huge strain on a marriage. In fact, if you value your marriage and want it to be the best it can be, then you would need to aim at changing jobs in the near future so that you can stay together as a healthy married couple. In the meantime it is essential that you have contact daily, whether by telephone or Skype, you need to spend time talking together every day so you can tell each other what has been happening in your separate lives. In this way you can keep “short accounts” and can still feel that you are a part of each other’s lives.
Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Post your answer