Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login
Asked by Last Updated:

Please suggest some books about marriage that can help me.

Please suggest some books about marriage that can help me.

2 Answers

Christie Answered:

These books are the current best sellers in many different book stores: 1. Getting the Love You Want: A guide for couples, 20th Anniversary edition by Harville Hendrix 2. Hold Me Tight: Seven conversations for a lifetime love by Sue Johnson 3. Marriage, Familes and Relationships: Making choices in a diverse society by Mary Ann Lamanna 4. The Meaning of Marriage: Facing the complexities of commitment with the wisdom of God by Timothy Keller 5. His Needs, Her Needs: Building an affair proof marriage by Willard Harley

Ridgeway Answered:

There are many excellent and helpful books about marriage. Some book titles and authors are as follows: The Seven Principles for Making Marriage Work by John M.Gottman and Nan Silver; His Needs, Her Needs by Willard F. Harley; The First Years of Forever by Ed Wheat; The Marriage You’ve Always Wanted by Dr Gary D. Chapman; The Four Seasons of Marriage by Dr Gary D. Chapman; The Act of Marriage – the Beauty of Sexual Love by Tim and Beverly La Haye; Ready to Wed: 12 Ways to Start a Marriage You’ll Love by Greg and Erin Smalley.

Write Your Answer

Please Wait Saving...