Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

How much does marriage counseling cost?

Answers (3)

Marriage.com said on
Marriage counselling can be costly as the charges are usually calculated per one hour session, and in most cases multiple sessions are required over a period of time. However, when weighed against the cost of your marriage, your wellbeing and your ability to function at your best, getting help is probably the most valuable thing you could do when you are struggling in your marriage. If you are really not able to afford the costs, there are often other options available. Some counsellors or pastors would offer their services freely or at a reduced rate. Don’t let the costs prevent you from getting help. There is help available, and when you start looking and asking around you will find what you need.
LoveCoach said on
Reynold, as with any type of education, the benefits can far outweigh the cost.  You need to ask yourself what is the breakdown in my marriage costing me?  Am I losing focus at work?  With my children and family?  Am I neglecting myself or others?  Am I contributing to my community and family the way I would like?  When a marriage is under stress, it affects every aspect of life, not just the relationship between spouses, and the sooner you get help, the better.  Marriage counseling can be very expensive and can take weeks, months, even years to get to the root of the issues and deal with them.  I am a Relationship Expert specializing in Strategic Intervention, and as such, I work much faster than traditional marriage counseling or therapy.  I would be happy to have a brief conversation with you if you would like to get more information on how it works!  I wish for you a life filled with Gratitude, Abundance, and Passion! <
Amy-Kate said on
It obviously varies from country to country. In America, rates range from about $45 to $200 per session, with the average being about $95. Most marriage counsellors see couples for one session of one hour a week for the first three months.  The first few sessions will be used to assess what is wrong. Unfortunately it won’t be covered by insurance.
Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Post your answer