Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Is it a good idea to believe in marriage astrology?

Answers (3)

Marriage.com said on
Some people may say it’s a good idea to believe in marriage astrology but it can put you into a box and then cause you to get stuck. It can cause you to get stuck in a way that you should be or in idealistic ideas of who you are by nature. This can all cause you to not let down and be your true self because you feel like you need to be living up to these expectations of what you should be according to astrology both independently and in your marriage. This can ultimately end up being harmful unless you believe in it and take it with a grain of salt.
Crispy said on
I don’t think it’s anything you need to put a lot of stock in. I think it can be fun to look at things from a different perspective, but to say that your spouse absolutely needs to behave in a certain way because of his/her astrological sign is not very wise. You will quickly find instances where s/he does not at all behave in a manner dictated by a forecast.
MelissaMatters said on
My instinct is to say No, because it's not something I have ever really believed in, but I do understand that in different cultures across the world there are different belief systems about such things. I think it really depends on the couple and their belief in the matter.

If this is something they have grown up with their whole life and it makes sense to them because of their cultural beliefs then it may even turn into somethink like a self-fulfilling prophecy where the person ends up acting the way they are expected to act.
Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Post your answer