Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Can you give me tips on how to flirt?

Answers (5)

RollerCoasterRide said on
I know this sounds really dumb, but one of my girlfriends says when she used to go to bars she would sit at a bar stool and when she saw a cute guy that she was interested in, she would stick her tongue out at him! It was such a strange thing for someone to do, the guy would almost always come over just to figure out what the heck was going on lol
SmoothOperator said on
Just smile :) That's the nicest way to attract attention :) Smile on the street, in the bar, in the shop.. Just smile and see what happens :)
DrAlice said on
I am a terrible flirt, so my best advice is to just be true to yourself. I think people are more receptive to honesty and letting your true self shine through. Once you start to get comfortable with getting to know someone, then slowly but surely your body language and the way you glance at someone will speak volumes, more so than flirting.
Halbert said on
Don’t try too hard. Be yourself and natural. Give undivided attention when you’re talking and provide encouraging and supporting words. Gently touch his or her hand while talking to let her know you’re interested and be sure to make eye contact, but without staring of course. Don’t be too overbearing or pushy in your words or actions, but stay laid back and relaxed. Show that you are enjoying her or his company and interest by asking lots of questions getting her or him to do most of the talking. If you are out together or even at a gathering and there is music, ask her or him to dance.
JasenA said on
Just be authentic, smile, keep eye contact, ask questions and enjoy the company :)
Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Post your answer