Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Clean Yourself UP!

As my husband is getting closer to his 40th birthday, he is beginning to invest less energy into his appearance when we attend dinner parties. I know times are changing and the dress codes are easing up a little but we are professionals. We were in Paris a few days ago and met up with a few friends for dinner. My husband decides he wanted to wear some jeans and a button up shirt. The shirt was slightly wrinkled and he needed a shave. When I walked out the washroom with an elegant dress on, he rudely asked me, “Who was I trying to impress?” Needless to say, he was very well undressed. Talk about being completely embarrassed. Is this something normal men go through when they’re approaching 40?

Answers (4)

gary said on
I couldn’t care what my husband left the house in. As long as he is dressed clean.
op_happy said on
Well, I don’t know if I would make such a big deal about his physical appearance. Maybe, he was comfortable and if you were on vacation; it’s about being comfortable.
veronica_44 said on
My husband does not like to shave his beard. He may shave once a week. Do I care, no! Yes, it is irritating beyond all. He doesn’t know what an iron is and doesn’t know how to properly use a comb…hence my sarcasm! My husband is my husband and I love him no matter what.
Joshua5 said on
Ha ha... Give him this article to read - http://www.marriage.com/advice/relationship/evergreen-relationship-advice-for-men/

The number 1 point says: Take care of your physical appearance! Lol
Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Post your answer