Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

How can I make my wife happy?

I am working as a job seeker and I cannot spend much time with her. So, she feels alone. She also lives in another state. She is working with "women's and child development". Can I make her happy by sending her gifts etc?

Answers (10)

green0john said on
In case of long distance relationships, the best thing to do is to keep regular communication. Call her at least 3 times a day, so that she does not feel alone. Besides, sending gifts always help, so often send her goodies!
jealous_wife said on
Staying and keeping your partner happy is more difficult in long-distance relationships. Clearly, it requires more effort but surely it can work. Make sure you stay in touch with your wife at lease twice in a day, discuss her problems and concerns, and share yours too. Just try and be as much connected as you can while giving each other enough space too. Its definetly better than just couriering a gift to her. While occaassionally these things make the other feel special and are quite welcome, but it won't save your relationship if its in trouble. Good luck! I hope you make it work! :)smiley

robin said on
Try to talk more and more with her.
marriage_admin said on
Thanks for suggestion. I am trying the same.

user said on Aug 5, 2014

Your most welcome.
user said on
If it is possible then go on an outing with her. If you can take out enough time in off days, then you can make her happy.

night_rider456 said on Sep 25, 2014

Good thought. :) :)
rajeevazh20 said on
Yes you just try it and also make a trip to go outside
samarachick555 said on
No, sending her material things will not work. What she needs is time to spend with you. You need to take out some  time to see her. Spend some time together, be sure to call her, and talk to her on the phone. You can also video chat at least once a day.
Graham said on
You just need to spend some money.

marriage_admin said on
Hi, let me try! I am going to giving her flowers.
ilyas said on
Fake
Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Post your answer