Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Does saving your marriage after cheating is possible?

Answers (3)

LoveCoach said on
Yes it is absolutely possible!!  I have many tips and tools that can save any marriage in any shape and after any tragedy, even infidelity!  I would be happy to have a conversation with you so I can get the important details and then we could strategize a plan to save your marriage!  It is possible to have a happy, joyfilled, passionate relationship and you deserve that!  <3

kleonrose said on Aug 31, 2015

I don't think it is. Once that trust is broken it's gone forever. You'll always have doubt about whether your spouse is lying to you or not. I also belive that once a cheater, always a cheater. Nine out of ten times, a man who has cheated will end up doing it again. Women, may be different. But I think that you should leave before it happens again.
Charlize said on
Yes it is. It definitely won't be easy though, but when you overcome it, you'll be stronger than you ever were as a couple. Contrary to what kleonrose said, I have seen men and women who became so scared at the thought of losing their partners that they never attempted to cheat again.
Halbert said on
It is definitely possible to save your marriage after cheating occurs, but you need something greater than yourselves to have a chance for help. You can’t have an idealistic attitude that you can do it alone or just by saying I’m sorry. The person cheating needs to completely change and build a new solid conviction. He or she needs to do whatever it takes to regain trust in the relationship. The person that was cheated on needs to have a true heart and needs to be willing to go through it with their partner and really dig deep to forgive completely and fully.
Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Post your answer