Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login
Asked by Last Updated:

Does saving your marriage after cheating is possible?

Does saving your marriage after cheating is possible?

3 Answers

Halbert Answered:

It is definitely possible to save your marriage after cheating occurs, but you need something greater than yourselves to have a chance for help. You can’t have an idealistic attitude that you can do it alone or just by saying I’m sorry. The person cheating needs to completely change and build a new solid conviction. He or she needs to do whatever it takes to regain trust in the relationship. The person that was cheated on needs to have a true heart and needs to be willing to go through it with their partner and really dig deep to forgive completely and fully.

Charlize Answered:

Yes it is. It definitely won't be easy though, but when you overcome it, you'll be stronger than you ever were as a couple. Contrary to what kleonrose said, I have seen men and women who became so scared at the thought of losing their partners that they never attempted to cheat again.

LoveCoach Answered:

Yes it is absolutely possible!! I have many tips and tools that can save any marriage in any shape and after any tragedy, even infidelity! I would be happy to have a conversation with you so I can get the important details and then we could strategize a plan to save your marriage! It is possible to have a happy, joyfilled, passionate relationship and you deserve that!

menu

Kleonrose
Replied on Sep 01, 2015

I don't think it is.
Once that trust is broken it's gone forever.
You'll always have doubt about whether your spouse is lying to you or not.
I also belive that once a cheater, always a cheater.
Nine out of ten times, a man who has cheated will end up doing it again.
Women, may be different.
But I think that you should leave before it happens again.

Write Your Answer

Please Wait Saving...