Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Does couples counseling work for them?

Answers (2)

LoveCoach said on
I work with couples every day and I can tell you that I have 100% satisfaction record and have not lost anyone!  I practice Strategic Intervention, so we come in, fix the problems, and give you the tools and tips to live a life filled with Gratitude, Abundance, and Passion within a few hours to maybe a few weeks depending on which program you choose,so that you can get the help you need in the time that works best for you!!   <3
Halbert said on
It’s hard to say without knowing the relationship how well couples counseling works for a particular couple. Couples counseling is known to work for many couples though. There are many proven techniques within couples counseling that help partners in grow in their relationship through communication and exploring new ways to relate and connect. It can be very beneficial for couples who are having trouble communicating and working through the problems they are having in their relationship. Finding a great compatible therapist as a couple is key though. It has to be someone that the two will trust fully in open and honest communication. The couple also has to be willing to work and change.
Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Post your answer