Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

I need some effective relationship advice. Please help.

Answers (5)

LoveCoach said on
What exactly are the issues you are facing in your relationship?  There is all kinds of help and advice that I could throw your way, but if I know what the issues are, I can target my response to help you in the areas you have challenges.  I work with couples every day, sometimes only one of the partners, sometimes both partners, and I know I can help you, too!!  I wish for you a life filled with Gratitude, Abundance, and Passion!  <3
LindaL said on
Dear Milborough, you need to be more specific about the situation you are dealing with, in order to recieve a handy advice :)
Hannah said on
In order for any relationship to be effective, you must nourish it with love, trust and respect. In my opinion, these 3 are the most important elements in a relationship that make it work.
Halbert said on
Start by asking your partner what is missing and/or needing in your relationship. This will help you to recognize the areas that need extra attention in support. If you are the one that is missing something or needing something more then you also need to be open and honest about those things with your partner and let the communication begin. A good idea is to establish at least a weekly, if not daily time that you two get a chance to really connect through sharing with one another and really talking through things and listening to one another without judgment.
LovelyDay said on
When in a relationship you need to put "us" in front of 'I". Think about you as a couple, identify yourself with your couple, spend quality time together, share ideas, feelings, respect each other, maintain good communication between you and enjoy life, let it flow naturally :)
Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Post your answer