Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Problems in relationship are common. But how to deal with them?

Answers (4)

LoveCoach said on
Open honest communication about the issues, how they are making each partner feel, and approaching the solutions from a heartfelt understanding is paramount.  A good relationship consultant can help you learn to really effectively communicate not only with your spouse or significant other, but also with children, siblings, parents, employers, employees, and everyone else in your life!  I wish for you a life filled with Gratitude, Abundance, and Passion!  <3
JamesN said on
The ``honeymoon period´´ cant last forever, unfortunately. After a few years, the realities of life, money problems or family problems, stress from work, etc. take their toll. But it doesn't mean that your relationship has to fall apart. Realise that you will both change through the years and that your relationship can grow and develop as well. I think that as long as you keep honestly talking to one another, the relationship will work.
Halbert said on
The first step in the process of dealing with relationships is to identify the key issue. Is it a problem in communication, in how much time you spend together, in the kind of attention you give to your partner, in how you handle circumstances like finances or kids, or is it a problem of just not having compatible interests or having fun together? Figure out what is at the root of your problems and start tackling the issue little by little. It likely will take breaking it down into pieces to truly figure it out and work through all the layers, but you can have success with time and patience.
fixthis69 said on
If your relationship is toxic. Then nothing will work to fix it. Im living with a narcissistic.  If you read it should have his name on it. I ordered a card for help with savings on your prescription. I told my husband about it. He callled me nasty names about the card.  Then we got home and he continued to call me names.  I never got a sincere apolgy from him.  I will not forgive him for this episode.  I need some answers on this so I can get some help. I know he could of handle it better. If he thought about it first before he freaked out on me. Any help would be much appreciated.
Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Post your answer