Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Can you help me save my marriage from divorce?

Answers (4)

LoveCoach said on
I absolutely can...tell me what the issues are, and I will let you know what my thoughts are, and how I can help!  I would also point you to my blog at www.GratitudeAbundancePassion.com click on Motivational Blog.  I wish for you a life filled with Gratitude, Abundance, and Passion! <3
kleonrose said on
The key to any realtionship is  communication. You need to be open and honest with your spouse about everything, especially the issues that you're having in your marriage. If you guys can't sit down and talk without it getting heated, ask a counselor to be the mediator.
LuckyInLove said on
You guys should try some counseling if you already haven't. Get somebody to mediate so that you both can express yourselves, your wants and needs, your disappointments, your flaws in a calm setting. If you have treid counseling and it hasnt worked, try some team building and communication exercises.
Halbert said on
Getting help to save a marriage that is in jeopardy is crucial. The first step is to dig deep to the true underlying cause of what is leading to the point of divorce and discuss it with each other without judgment, without conditions, or expectations. You may need
help to do this and this is where great friends of the two of you can come in, or a marriage counselor. I can help by starting to guide you in the right direction. One of the root causes of failed marriages is a deep rooted issue in communication between the two people.
Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Post your answer