Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Can you suggest some love tips?

Answers (3)

LoveCoach said on
What exactly are you looking for when you say love tips?  I would love to help and maybe you would find some good advice at www.GratitudeAbundancePassion.com where there is a Motivational Blog, lots of helpful articles, etc.  as well as on our FB group called Rekindle the Romance we offer lots of advice and take questions and can answer them there, as well!
PabloZ said on
I guess you mean tips on how to build a loving relationship. Be the person you would like to date (or be married to). By that I mean, be honest, reliable, trustworthy, loving. Be compassionate and understanding. Keep your word. Don't expect your partner to make you whole; only you can do that. Allow your partner to be themselves without trying to control them.  Give them space to have other friends as well.
Halbert said on
To be loving means to put your partner above yourself. A couple tips to bring love into the relationship include to provide your partner with the opportunity to share themselves- including their hopes, dreams, desires, inner most fears, thoughts, and joys, figure out your partners love language or two and use those. Love languages can include acts of services, words of affirmation, affection/physical touch, gifts, quality time, or active listening.  Pay attention to the details of who your partner is and show sincere interest to go deeper into love.
Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Post your answer