Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

What is the best relationship advice for women?

Answers (7)

TheDetailedDiva said on
If I’ve learned anything it’s that I must be honest, open, and vocal about my needs. My husband wants to make me happy. He’s a good man. I just need to let him know how to do that instead of trying to make him guess all the time. Not saying what I need just makes things more difficult than they need to be.
ARMSTRONG said on
The best piece of information for a woman to hold onto in a relationship is that her partner does not think in the same way as her, and even more so, does not feel the same way about things, or sometimes doesn’t connect with his feelings much at all. Women and men are very different and in some relationships the woman can tend to think that they should be more the same. Honor and respect your man in the way he deserves. Have expectations out of love for him but not because you aren’t accepting him for who he is. Remember, you are one choosing this.
msatki said on
Well the advice for women should be the same for men. To listen to your partner's needs and to voice what your needs are.  To have fun with each other and never try to control the other person. Specifically, I would advise both partners to work on their communication. A lot of unnecessary troubles can be avoided if both people can learn to really talk to each other.
Charlotte said on
I agree with TheDetailedDiva. Don't make him guess, nourish your relationship, be kind to one another and never give up on each other. That's the best advice I can give.
christoph345 said on
To add on to the already great advice given by the guys above, is it important to show your partner that you care for him, and do your best to be a listening ear. Men sometimes have to put up a poker-face throughout the whole day, and often you are the only person to whom he shows his true emotions. Don't belittle him for sharing, and always show your support. He might very well do likewise!
angelicarose said on
After dating unscuccessfully for sometime, women can get jaded and insecure. But the best chances are to always be optimistic and learn to genuinely be interested in people for the sake of making a new friend at least. Women must also understand that no relationship is alike, so following the ideal of a perfect fairytale relationship might prove unsuccessful and even backfire.
Lusy341 said on
The best relationship advice for women ever - avoid drama and share your needs and desires :)
Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Post your answer