Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Can you tell me how to propose?

Answers (8)

RollerCoasterRide said on
Proposals can be really boring if you do them the old fashioned way. I think girls like to have some excitement. I would think about doing something unique or unusual. Maybe like a hot air balloon ride or maybe right before you get on a roller coaster. Of course she would have to be a fun girl to begin with.
ARMSTRONG said on
First off, ideas can be given, but search your heart, well actually search the heart of your partner and dig deep within to seek what will help her to feel the most loved. What does your partner really enjoy and love? How does she spend her time? What was her favorite time so far in her relationship with you? Her favorite food? Her favorite date? This is the best place to start to find the perfect proposal for your unique relationship with your partner. Then from there if you need more help, ask. Start with asking her closest friends for ideas and then beyond.
SmoothOperator said on
Well, if your lady is the romantic kind maybe the old fashoned way is not so bad idea :) Kneeling on your favorite spot asking for her hand may be the story she wish to tell your grandchildren before bedtime :)) You know her best, she is your girl! What makes her smile :) Does she love to have attention on her or she prefer to stay out of the spotlime? Find these answers first, then pick a way to propose :)
DrAlice said on
Proposals do not need to be outlandish or over the top in order to be memorable. It needs to come from the heart and be true to the relationship. The best proposals are ones where you can see how much the person proposing loves their partner.

I think oftentimes we envision something based on what we've read in books or seen in movies, which is very lovely and romantic, but not necessarily realistic.
DiegoM said on
The more complicated it is, the more that can go wrong. So sometimes the simplest is best. You could consider taking part in an outing together, like a cycle ride in the country with a picnic lunch in a pretty spot. One-day horse riding trails can be suitable for all levels of skill, and they often stop along the way somewhere for lunch at a cosy restaurant. Take her to the zoo and propose in front of her favourite animals. The fact that you tried to make it special will mean a lot to her.
rainstarry said on
One thing that can help greatly with giving a great proposal is the environment in which you plan to do it. There are many ways, but it's important to choose the right place that will not make your potential spouse stressed or embarrassed! Not everyone likes being the object of undying professions of love in a public area for everyone to see. To get some ideas, you can subtly ask your partner what he or she thinks is the most romantic place, and gather more information about romantic things they like. Prepare well and the proposal is likely to go smoothly!
angelicarose said on
The proposal has to come from the bottom of your heart, and you have to be sure that she is someone who you really want to marry. Basically, choose a romantic place, and just take out the ring and say, 'Will you marry me?" You have to add a speech before you ask that question though.
JasenA said on
I believe your lady has given you some clues how to propose her you just need to listen and rememder :) Think about what makes her smile, what is her favorite song, where is her favorite gateaway, what is her favorite drink and her favorite candy, what does she love to wear, her favorite movie,her favorite color.. All these clues together can give you the answer you are searching for :) Good luck!
Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Post your answer