Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

I am looking for relationship advice. Can you give some tips?

Answers (3)

Jacob7 said on
Remember when you first started dating, how easily and effortlessly you made efforts to impress your partner? The secrets to a long, fulfilling relationship is to continue to actively appreciate your partner. It does not have to be a complicated or an over-the-top affair, but just put in regular, conscious efforts to show your partner that you appreciate him / her. That alone will do wonders for improving your relationship. Research proves that most unhappy couples focus on the negatives in their relationships. If you find yourself stuck in this rut of negative thinking, the next time you have a bad / harsh thought about something your partner has done try to come up with a more neutral explanation for their actions. Try to put yourself in their shoes and understand how they feel. Finally, make sure you remind yourself often of the good times you’ve spent together recently. Or how much they love and care for you, despite everything else.
pravinbh said on
Dating the right guy or lady is very improtant. But how to know I am dating the wrong guy/lady? It is big question for everyone. So read the blog post i.e https://www.meravivah.com/blog/10-signs-that-confirm-you-are-dating-the-wrong-guy/
Riyaarora said on
Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Post your answer