ARMSTRONG said on
One of the best ways to help a relationship from falling apart is to let others in to see it and provide you feedback. Ask for help from another couple close to the both of you together. It’s not a good idea to ask one that you both don’t share the same comfort level with. Share openly and honestly with them without holding back and let them see your true colors together. Then let them in to being able to give you advice and help support you. Let them know that you want them to help hold you accountable to any agreements you make with your partner during the time you are all together.
Amy-Kate said on
The most important thing is that both parties are committed to saving the relationship. Diagnose the problem, either between the two of you or with the help of a third party. Discuss the problem no matter how uncomfortable it is. Do things differently. Act in a different way rather than reacting as you usually do. Give your partner space even if the insecurity at the moment makes you feel clingy. Be patient with your partner and be patient with yourself.
Post your answer
- What questions to answer before getting married?
- Is it true that after marriage love ends and married couples seek other relationships?
- Why long distnace relationships are so short lived?
- Does break up help in moving ahead in life?
- Love, relationships and even marriages - why are they all so complicated?