Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

What are some relationship questions to ask your partner?

Answers (5)

ARMSTRONG said on
Ask your partner what his or her favorite topic to talk about is. Ask whether he or she is a person who likes to initiate conversation most of the time or be asked the questions first. Another question to ask is if she or he is the person who wants the partner to assume that he or she will automatically speak when there’s something to be said or prefers to be asked. Ask your partner how he or she feels most loved out of the five different love languages. Ask him or her how an apology is best received whether it be verbally or by affection or both. Ask what the best thing to do is when he or she gets angry.
DiegoM said on
How do you express anger? How do you show love? Are you affectionate or do you hate shows of affection in public? How should children be raised? How involved should the in-laws be in our lives? What would you do in life if money wasn’t an issue? What are the things on your ``bucket list´´? What makes you angry? What makes you sad? What makes you happy? All of these can become big issues and you can’t deal with them if you honestly don’t know about them.
rainstarry said on
If you are looking to make your partner a long-term one, it is good to know their thoughts on big issues. Some questions to ask.
  1. What are your career goals in the foreseeable future?
  2. Do you intend to have children some day?
  3. How do you usually manage your money?
  4. Are you family oriented?
  5. Do you like pets?
The list is non-exhaustive, so ask questions about issues important to you.

itshazyhere said on
Here are some questions that you can consider asking your partner especially if you want to bond with them.

1. What is your favorite memory of dating me?
2. What is your favorite sexual memory of us?
3. What food reminds you of me?
4. When was the last time you thought about me in a positive way?
5. What is your favorite thing that I do for you?
6. What movie reminds you of us?
7.  Which of your parents are you most like?
8.  Which of our kids are most like you? (or if you aren’t parents yet: Do you ever picture having kids?)
9.  What’s my best physical feature?
10.What do you like most that I do in bed?
11. What’s your favorite time of day to be intimate?
12.Do you like kissing or hugging more?
13.When did you know you wanted to be monogamous with me?
14.Do you ever get jealous if you see me talking to other attractive people?
15. Do you ever dream about me?
Lusy341 said on
Ask him about his plans for the future and see if you are there :)
Ask about his idea of a happy family, family house, getaway weekend destination, favorite music, favorite food, drink.
Enjoy conversations with him.
Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Post your answer